Friday, September 12, 2008

SMH...I love Woodbridge! Ello Muff!!!

So yesterday night I get a call from the good ol' folks at Prolific...lol. And they're popin shit about how they want me to take the banner down from the top of my page and if I did not how they were gonna do some "funny shit" or promote something else (which I highly doubt...) if I didin't take it down because the Prolific Logo is on it....Well after talking to my people we see that there is NO Prolific logo and I am NOT gonna take it down. Just doing things out of spite, eh? Remember people, if it was not for me and my shoutouts on S.N.E.S. you would not know who Prolific is much less care. When Marky did the WDMV joint AbstraKt was "suppose" to be hosting and didin't. Did they ask Marky for the cover back? No. But...That's how it is when you deal with bamma ass people in this buisness. It all stems from City "claming" to be my manager when he has not done one thing for the project besides provide graphic design. Where are the shows David? Hmm??? You have nothing to show because you tried to act like a big boy in this game when you aren't even crawling. Check my track record pimp!

*Worked with Judah (if you haven't your a nobody.)
*Worked with Wale
*Worked with Studio 43
*Working with Wes Felton
*Working with Oddisey (Scratch Mag, Ect...)
*OD shows in NYC
*Collab with Good Bully
*Collab with Aplomb
*HiphopDX posts

The list goes on....


C'mon this is where you lil' niggas are put in your place. Face up to it. you fucked up and now your mad. BUT...The thing about it WAS you had a chance to redeem yourself. But since you fucked up a relationship with a mutual friend, you fucked yourself. For people reading this this is me trying to vent so yeah...But this is a new era. My era. Let Mayhem begin people....

Truth Is The New Hate.....and I mean that in the best way possible.

-Nando.

4 comments:

DCtoBC.com said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

nando is not happy. at all.

Anonymous said...

wholetime, a lot of truth was said in this post, joe. ain't no beef with Prolific over here, but dammit, we're in this game to handle business, so at least come on the business tip CORRECT. know your legal terms and restrictions. GET A TAX ID AND LICENSE FOR YOUR LABEL/COMPANY! people gotta get on their A game.

Peace & Hip-Hop
Lyriciss
DMG.

DDotOmen.com said...

true

Unknown said...

nando
good move because you got to keep people around you that have the same vision you got and who arnt going to stand in the way of what your trying to accomplish