Saturday, June 14, 2008

S.N.E.S. Snippet Mixtape???

For those wondering why S.N.E.S. is not out yet. I'll say this....idk. Sorry. I'm gonna release it sometime in July hopefully on my BFF S.V.'s birthday (July 8th)....

Now...What have I been up to? Hm...good question. Dealing with BULLSHIT and the baggage that comes along with it wether it's my personal life or music career. A few people asked why don't I see you with ____ anymore. And if you want an answer your gonna have to ask that person.

Prolific Entertainment is the label by the way....

I was asked earlier today via AIM, "Nando, Are you signed?" I replied no. Then I asked should I be? He was like, "YEAH!" I laughed and basically said this: "People are scared to take a chance on me because I'm def. AND......I'm a very MAJOR threat to they're careers."

But anyways....I got the S.N.E.S. snippet for you to download so here you guys go...

http://www.zshare.net/download/136157141d6f2a64/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep the grind up. You better than most the rappers out now. The Carry Out was dope, i showed you love on my blog at http://dontsweatit.wordpress.com/

Sneakervixen said...

Nando just know i <3 u even tho i get mad at u every time we talk & call u a nerd lol u kno i got anger issues boo! hehe but the sneaker vixen aka "SV" loves u babe!! EVERY ONE DOWNLOAD THAT SNES SNIPPET JOINNNNNNNTTT!