Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For Thanksgiving.....Get FULL!!!




Allow me to introduce you all to what I like to call......TheCarryOut! This is my mixtape that is going to DESTROY all. lol. But seriously this could be my best work to date mixtape wise. During the process of making the mixtape I've been recording songs twice and even three times a day. Not too many features The mixtape consists of Marky (Studio 43), Woosie (The Wire), Azizi Gibson, Mouse & Savage & I got a drop from my big bro Judah. ^_^





The Mixtape consists of 3 different covers the first two are covers inspired from Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z:



The first cover (for the people who know nothing about Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z) features Kid Goku from Dragon Ball.

The second cover features Vegeta Vs. Android (Vegeta whipping ASS! lol.)

The third cover will be up in a week or two so make sure you check it out, It's gonna be SICKKKKKK!!!!!!!!



I know you asking why do you call this mixtape "TheCarryOut" & I got DBZ as the cover right? Well you ask too many damn questions! lol. Sike Nah, But the reason I call this mixtape TheCarryout is because that is somewhat the essence of D.C. (Around the urban parts lol.) If you visit here alot, 9 times out of 10 your gonna go to a Carry-Out of some sort and your gonna like it. 5 wings, fries & Mumbo Sauce (Not The BAND!)

The DBZ part has nothing to do w/ it. It's just I love anime and I thought it would look really cool. =]


The mixtape WILL be FREE & available for download. So tell you friends and you friends friends about the mixtape.
Also....I almost forgot there will be 1,000 hard copies pressed up as limited edition copies for $5.00. Be one of the 1,000 people to have the authentic copy of TheCarryOut.




So this Thanksgiving it's okay to be greedy. lol.





No comments: